What it should sell for what it's worth and what it does sell for are
three different things in my humble opinion.  I was able to pick up a
SMC Takumar 50mm f1.4 in near mint condition for $35.00 but wait, the
package included a Honeywell Pentax H3v and an SMC Takumar 35mm f3.5.
It was an e-bay auction and the seller thought they were selling the
camera and throwing in the lenses.  I wanted the 35mm lens and the rest
was just gravy.  I'd say the lens is actually worth $50-$100 but if the
aperture is sticky you'll have to spend somewhere around $100 to have it
CLA'd so buy accordingly, remembering that you can pick these lenses up
for a song.  The 50mm is essentially the same optical formula as the
current FA 50mm f1.4.

--
Vote for Cthulhu. Why settle for a lesser evil...
   -- Dr. Jerry Pournelle