Hi Dan,

I'd prefer avoiding to say that, but you should study the recent
Italian history better...

As Frank kindly pointed out, most Italians remember well the
WWII time.
My mother was born in 1927 and has suffered from bombing in
Naples from any belligerent, including Americans and Germans. In
spite of that, she still has good memories of both...

In most recent times, from the seventies till the nineties, we
had hundreds of people killed by terrorists in many ways (I
won't argue what kind of terrorists they were and what they
sought - too complicated). That's due probably (more than just
'probably') to the fact that Italy is not a neutral country at
all.

Gianfranco

Daniel J. Matyola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Deal with it!  I was actually hoping to get a rise out of our
Anti-American
> friends on the list.
>
> Those of us who live where we frequently pass a view of the
New York City
http://shopping.yahoo.com