Don't expect many pics from me...   I'm in the wealthy but visually
uninteresting suburbs to the north of Madrid. Plus I'm busy putting
together a presentation I have to give in two days... So I just
escaped work for a bit to watch the game with my friends, and came
back. Shot only a couple of frames in the metro...

It would have been interesting to be downtown though.

--
Juan Buhler - http://www.jbuhler.com