Hi Everyone:

Bit of a country drive this weekend to Starved Rock State Park.  Not much
photography, but I got this silo/granary shot in Utica, Illinois.  I tried
the "meter for highlights, open 3 stops" technique & was composing for some
kind of dramatic angle & cloud coverage.

K10D, DA 45 - 16mm, set at 16mm, ISO 400 ( I have no idea why I was shooting
that high of an ISO), f5 & 1/4000, tripod mounted.

Color
http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=7468565&size=lg

Black & White
http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=7468594&size=lg

Honest comments & critique very welcome.

Cheers, Christine