On Jul 4, 2008, at 8:18 PM, Rick Womer wrote:

> I really like the one of the guy at the red-lit console.
>
> The series makes the problem of light pollution very evident, too.
>
> Rick
>
> http://photo.net/photos/RickW

Thanks

That was a last minute addition. At first, I thought the guy was too
soft for this group. So there was no post processing.

I need to get Rush Limbaugh to explain why it is a good idea to waste
energy illuminating bird butts. A few years ago he was railing
against "dark sky nuts". I need to add some pictures of the
'Baltimore Nebula' that dominates the eastern horizon.

Cheers
Beaker