Exceptional work, Francis. I've never used stock houses and have no experience 
input from anyone who has, but if their stock is made freely available to 
potential users, I'd say yours will be very competitive.

Jack 


--- On Sat, 7/5/08, Francis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From: Francis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: PhotoShelter Stock Library
> To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <[email protected]>
> Date: Saturday, July 5, 2008, 5:10 AM
> Hi list,
> Anyone else have stuff listed with these guys? They seem to
> fairly good, 
> though still very new to the game, and their rates are
> significantly 
> better than any other agency I've found.
> I've got about 200 images listed with them ( 
> http://my.photoshelter.com/fm ) But no sales yet...
> 
> I don't know much about the stock photography business
> (I do know that 
> nature photos, which is what I'm trying to sell,
> aren't as profitable as 
> lifestyle/people images) but some people have said that I
> shouldn't 
> really expect any sales in the first year. Is this true?
> 
> Cheers,
> Francis
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
> [email protected]
> http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
> to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link
> directly above and follow the directions.


      

-- 
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
[email protected]
http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
the directions.

Reply via email to