Sorry, my mistake.  It was my November 2000 PUG entry, Eagles, that showed some
of the architecture in the Village.
When I get my film scanner, hopefully soohn, I'll try to put up a page with
more typical Village scenes than that one.  The mud flats are what impressed
me.  They are every bit as extensive and forbidding as the series suggests.

Dan

--
Daniel J. Matyola                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Stanley, Powers & Matyola          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]