I have so little time to read PDML mail.  I try not to delete the OT stuff
through a filter as I tend to be the best filter I know, but if folks don't
start changing the subject line I think I'm going to be sick all over
myself.

And, God-bless me, I'm an American too, but can we drop the contstant
history lessons or take them off list?  Folks are starting to take this
stuff personally, and quite frankly, history is just.....history.  This is a
non-productive use of some very intelligent people's time and energy.

Please, I'm begging you all!

Best regards,

Chris