Bob W wrote:
>> Unsurprisingly, there have been a lot of complaints about
>> these issues,
>
> I'm quite surprised by that. OK, there should be a way to change the
> default sort order on import, but until your post I had no idea there
> wasn't - I've felt no need for anything other than what it does. I do
> sort collections, but that's after import, and I can't think why I
> would want to sort all collections in the same way - I definitely want
> to be in control of the order they show in, and a 'sort all' feature
> could leave to some very blue language.

I'm not talking about a "sort all" feature. I meant the ability to
manually select *specific* directories and then apply a sort to just
these selected directories with one action. Hardly something one could
do by accident (and in fact it's something I'd never do at all if I were
allowed to have all imports have my own preferred sort order by default).