On Wednesday, December 5, 2001, at 11:36  PM, Chris Brogden wrote:

> You still haven't answered the question, Mafud.  Since several of us
> have
> already mentioned a variety of labs--both pro and non-pro--that charge
> the
> same for digital and chemical prints, I'm curious as to which lab has
> that
> outrageous discrepancy between the two prices where you live.  Can you
> actually name a lab like that, or will you actually admit to just making
> it up?

By the way, just a clairification, since this seems to be causing some
confusion:

The pro labs do not charge the same as Wal-Mart.

Wal-Mart's price does not change if the print is from a neg or from a
file, in other words, an 8x10 always costs the same, regardless of media.

The two pro lab's prices do not change either, regardless of media.

The pro lab's price is undoubtably higher than the Wal-Mart price.

-Aaron