Mike,
Many great photos, but Struggle and Hike to Buffalo Paddock should be
mentioned first.
The sharp detail of the near and far objects give me lots to look at
in either photo.
The schrub seems to be catching the cloud.
The red rock in the grass adds a lot.
Nothing wrong with Departing Sunset and Rainbow Glory either (the last 2).
You should be stoked...
Regards,  Bob S.