Thanks, Jostein. I'm glad it's good.It's rather expensive. I've thought it
would sell for perhaps 75-100 USD. I had never heard of this lens before, when
the guy asked me. I thought it was an f4 100mm macro lens. Anyway, I'll
announce it on the list before submitting it to ebay along with some other
stuff - like a F 70-200mm and a AF500 FTZ flash and a MZ5n body.

--
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.