I read it some time ago.  IIRC, he described seeing the sailor kissing every girl
in sight, and ran ahead of him to get a good angle on a lickly subject.  When he
saw him grab the nurse, he knew he probably had a keeper.

--
Daniel J. Matyola                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Stanley, Powers & Matyola          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]