Derby Chang wrote:
>Boring featureless skies. Expanses of dull grey foreground. Lens flare.
>Ignoring rule of thirds. Plenty of inadvertent shutter releases. But
>darn I love this stuff. Click on "Full Hasselblad Magazines"
>http://www.apolloarchive.com/apollo_gallery.html

The full magazines are definitely the way to go.  What I like best about
them is the way the convey the "space tourist" feel.  When I look at the
Apollo 11 archive and click through the first post-landing roll, I get the
feel that these two guys were like super-excited kids on safari or
something--"look at that!  look over there!  oooh, there's the Earth!
Cool!"  It's a very different feeling compared to the polished, professional
test-pilot publicity that the space program sold to the public.  I like the
excited tourist perspective a lot better.

Must have been one heck of a ride....

--Mark