On Wed, 5 Dec 2001, aimcompute wrote:

> I agree.  I have a PDML Mail folder with lots of sub-folders.  But sometimes
> you don't know in advance that you'll want to read it later.

A few months ago, when I found the K85/1.8 for $170 dollars, I didn't
really know how good the lens was. The price seemed low for an 85mm,
but still I wasn't sure how much of a bargain that was. I went to the
nearest public library (I was in another town) and looked it up in the
PDML archives. Found a few references to that lens and to the K30/2.8
I had just also seen for $99. Needless to say, I got them both.

Think of all the bargain K85 and K30s that will go unbought because of
the lack of a PDML archive!

:-)