PAUL STENQUIST <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have the K 135/2.5, and it is one of my favorites. The only
other lens
> I own that equals it is the K 85/1.8. The 135 produces
beautiful
> photographs to be certain, but it's value is partly aesthetic.
It's a
> magnificent specimen. Sometimes, when I've had a bit too much
of the
> single malt, and I just feel like admiring a camera, I'll
mount that 135
> on an LX, set it down on the table, and just step back and
admire it.
> Sick, isn't it? : )

Well, Paul...
No, not at all...
It's no more sick than talking about it at 2:19 AM anyway...

As an aside, I must confess that my aesthetic capabilities
improve when supported by a glass of Cointreau...
:-)

Gianfranco
(time to sleep, tomorrow is a long day!)

=====
http://greetings.yahoo.com