I was thinking about a taking a photographer as inspiration for each
PUG, and came up with this:

>Ansel Adams
>Brassai
>Eggleston
>Evans
>Friedlander
>Levitt
>Parr

but then I thought it might be more fun to actually use some of the
regulars with known photography signature and came up with this:

>Kenneth
>Mark
>Frank
>Ann
>Jostein
>Godfrey
>Paul
>Christian
>Brooks

And the topic would be, for example, shoot something that Frank would
have shot...

--

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ferand/