Delano Mireles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Specifically need to clean dust and lint out off the mirror and finder/prism
>(?).  I've been trying to blow it out and using lens cleaning tissues
>wrapped around my finger and to no avail!  This is getting a bit frustrating
>- any tips or ideas would be appreciated.

I have seen someone using a silk cloth to wipe the dust off the mirror
and using compressed air to blow the dust away. The mirror survived that
treatment; I would not recommend the compressed air since you might blow
the dust into really inconvenient places (like between the shutter
blades). All this happend to *my* ME.

Well, if you don't dare to touch the mirror, then don't. The dust spots
may be a nuisence; as long as they do not appear on your film, don't care.
--
http://members.chello.nl/~j.schoone                                \\|//
Registered Linux user #78364 - The Linux Counter - http://counter.li.org