On Fri, 07 Dec 2001 10:12:51 -0600, Mike Johnston wrote:

> And that's when I was a PHOTOGRAPHER in D.C., did I mention that? Doing, um,
> photography.

Close ups of bumpers with a bumper-mounted camera? ;->

I'm saving for a trip to the Bondurant Driving School for my 40th
birthday.  The hard part is coming up with the time and money to take
the preliminaries that I need at the Panoz School at Road Atlanta (just
up the road from me, so no travel expenses).

TTYL, DougF