On Oct 1, 2008, at 09:00 , "frank theriault" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 10:23 AM, William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Another from my trip to BC.

http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrobb/pictures/newer/shrooms2.html

K20 + FA200mm Macro, f/32 for 3 seconds, ISO 100
<snip>

Love the composition of this one!

cheers,
frank

What Frank said.

Plus, I'm assuming this is another HDR shot, as the depth and color seem better than any Fuji slide I've ever shot.

And might I add I never commented on the first fungi shot. Sorry. But I loved it so much I just know I have to now go out into the forest and crawl around on my belly in the soggy spongey to see if I can come up with something as satisfying.

Joseph McAllister
Pentaxian