Joe,

It is fascintaing working with all of these
timepieces, for sure.

I'm required to take apart the the wristwaches so I
get to see many different styles and engineering
concepts. It's all very interesting. Plus, the
different styles of watches and the flourishes, the
personalized engravings, all add something to the
experience.

-Brendan

http://www.primelensphoto.com/Pentax_Optio_W60/index.html