----- Original Message ----- From: "ann sanfedele"
Subject: photoshop elements question

As usual, "help' seems to not be of any help.

I'm trying to put text around the inside edges of a circle without distorting the text --- or at least not to the extent the tool for bending does... you know,like the
"one cent" in the USA penny, for instance...

I'm using elements 5

Of the top of my head, the only way I know is to put each letter on it's own layer, then shift and rotate the layers around until you have what you want. Not bad if all you are doing is "one cent", not so nice if it's "in God we trust, all others pay cash"

William Robb