Nice set.

I prefer Nos. 12 and 15. She's into it, she looks good. I am not judging by best photographic technique or result, only as a photo of her. There are others that are technically better.

Wish I had the time or $$$ to go see Lucinda Williams in Seattle tonight. Didn't find out about the gig until last night late, and tickets are up over $100 for general admission.