From: "ann sanfedele" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Lasse -
I made a hell of a mess trying to print with my inkjet on an old piece of Ilford multigrade
RC.

Hi Ann,

What kind of mess did you make? Did the ink and the printer get messy?

You could take up painting, perhaps :)

Yes, I have done some and have been thinking of doing some more of that. However I don't know if photographic paper is well suited for being painted on.

Thanks,
Lasse

ann