In a message dated 11/21/2008 9:36:15 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Both cool shots. While I  like the symmetry of the first, I think I like the
second better for it's  depth.

Neat. Good eye.

Marnie aka Doe :-)

===========
I  was photographing an abandoned part of our building to investigate a
potential future expansion of our data center... there was an old
patch board left in there from... the 70's?  The 80's?  In any  case, a
big sheet of plexiglas with dozens and dozens of coax  barrel
connectors going through it.  Looking something like an  old phone
switchboard.

In any case - it ain't high art, I just  thought it looked... "funky"
or maybe "kinda neato".

Straight  on:

http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2008/IMGP6306-Edit-small.jpg

7secs,  ISO 100, F11, K10D w  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Closer:

http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2008/IMGP6310-small.jpg

5secs,  ISO 100, F11, K10D w [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Remove the "-small" part on each if, for  some reason, you want to see
it full sized.

-Charles

Warning: I  am now filtering my email, so you may be censored.