ann sanfedele wrote:
I have a book called BIS: Jonvelle - I think it is fairly well known (snicker snicker)

  [...]

here's the link:

http://tinyurl.com/557kwm

not a big issue -- but I'm curious

ann

Hi Anne,

In your URL, it was stated, "Alas, on ebay we can no longer accept money orders or personal checks through the mail."

It's been over two years since I did any transactions with eBay. Were those your words?
If so, what ARE the preferred or accepted methods? I'd strongly suspect
PayPal...

Thanks,

keith whaley  <=== who plans to sell a lot of Pentax stuff soon.