OK, I hope the title grabbed your attention.

I looked out last Saturday morning and saw a small herd of deer cleaning up under the bird feeders. I noticed one that appeared a bit broader than the others, and I suspected it might be pregnant, and perhaps the large doe we call Big Mamma. I was about to tell my wife, when the deer raised its head, showing clearly that it was not Big Momma. It displayed a magnificent rack, as nice as most "trophies" I have seen. He ran into the woods when he saw me, but stayed in the vicinity, waiting to get back to the feeders. So, I put out some whole corn so I could get a photo or two:

Later in the day, my wife finished off a jar of peanut butter. She suggested that I put it out under the oaks to see what the squirrels would do to get the remnants. Well, I put it out, but the squirrels never got a chance: