On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 4:27 PM, John Whittingham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'ts been available for nearly a month in Canon and Nikon mounts and yet
> never testet by the usual suspects to my knowledge. You would think that such
> an eagerly awaited lens would have been tested by someone by now, but I've
> yet to find a review, any links?

no review that i know of so far. but there is thread on the dpreview
nikon forum with images taken with the lens:

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1030&message=30020057
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1030&message=30021130

haven't personally looked at the threads so, don't really know what
you are in for.. :-))

regards, subash