I must correct myself, 6 people 4 photographers...

David Savage wrote:
G'day All,

An on topic shot for a change. Jupiter, Venus & the moon all came
together in an interesting alignment this evening (~70kb)

<http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3286/3074711816_31c81a41d8_o.jpg>

K20D, FA* 300mm f4.5, 2 seconds @ f4.5, ISO 400.

Cheers,

Dave

PS

(Warning: Nikon content)

And for those of you heading into the winter blues period, here is
what my weekend looked like:

Day's End Over Grey
<http://flickr.com/photos/disavage/3074663870/>

Direct link (~500kb)
<http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3068/3074663870_1355bed76f_o.jpg>
27 frame, 360°, hand-held panorama.

Pinnacles
<http://flickr.com/photos/disavage/3071174906/>

Direct link (~1.9MB)
<http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3050/3071174906_d641ee6778_o.jpg>
8 frame, hand-held panorama

And I have the sunburnt legs to go with it :-)

You get further with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.
        --Al Capone.