http://www.mapphotography.com/Paranoia/pages/clearance.htm

Note  that I don't like the angle on this. OTOH, it would be very hard to get
a better  angle. It's on a freeway off pass -- no sidewalk, no nearby
sidewalk to walk  from, busy streets, no space along the sides of any of the
intersecting roads. I  could go off the freeway again and again and hope I end
up the
right number of  cars back (at the stop light) to get a better angle. But
that's a lot of work to  get in just the right spot, and even then I might not.

There will be more  shots of these types of things, but I still sort of liked
this  one.

Comments welcome.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.