Actually there is a fare amount of interest in the sky. Rather than posting my attempt I'll e-mail it to you if you'd like. There's a bit more detail in the temple, and a bit more, (very subtle), detail in the clouds,. I think I could do even better with some selective masking of the shadows in the trees and foreground, but it's your shot, I don't have enough time to do that for my own stuff.

drew wrote:
Thanks Rick and Bob...

This is in the garden of Petworth House in West Sussex...
http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/main/w-vh/w-visits/w-findaplace/w-petworthhouse/
A great place if you visiting the south of England.

I did have a bit of a play with the sky to bring out what I could but there really isn't much there barring a con trail, here's the original: http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/lh/photo/105Wg2gtYB5C3-6lf4Hcdg

Cheers,
Drew.

Rick Womer wrote:
Brian,

Initially my reaction was "ho-hum", but the shot grew on me as I spent more time with it. The man's pose is not particularly contemplative, though I doubt you had any control over that. I think it might be good to darken the sky a bit to bring out some of the drama in the clouds I think I see (maybe use the digital equivalent of a yellow filter?).

Rick

http://photo.net/photos/RickW