So light on the shelf had  not dangled
It bounced to the ceiling
With bountiful feeling
And ended on the floor all mangled

John Graves
WA1JG

Doug Brewer wrote:
Jack Davis wrote:
Just had to do a quick note on my short trip to the store for a couple of Christmas decorations. Was looking for a more fitting item for the top of the tree 'til I came across something that turned me around. Prominently perched on a shelf, all glittery and tensely, was a "FIBER OPTIC ANGLE".
I can't go on..<sigh>

Jack

oh, you're just being obtuse.