So you're saying it didn't go straight to hell, but took a "scenic" side trip?

Brian Walters wrote:
I'm not quite sure how a thread about the number of PDML subscribers
morphed into a discussion of cricket, the number 42 and the Maori haka -
but morph it did.

Anyway.....

On Mon, 01 Dec 2008 19:13:00 -0500, "John Sessoms"