From: Aaron Reynolds [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 1:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: airport scanner film damage

As to lead aprons vs. lead-lined bags: I have never seen a lead-lined
bag as thick as the aprons that medical X-ray techs wear.  Those aprons
are quite heavy and thick, while lead-lined film protector bags are much
lighter and thinner.  There is absolutely no way that I'd want to be
X-rayed with only a film bag as my protection.

-Aaron