Cotty, Glen and everyone,

I hear what you both say, but the lottery element, will it or won't it
arrive, do I pay duties or not(?) is just not good business.

Glen: I understand your situation rather better as my wife is a talented
viola musician, I can insure my camera and if it was lost I could buy
another. Like for like with instruments not possible - money is not the only
issue.

Before anyone says my camera is irreplaceable, I know of people who have
given up music as a result of losing their instrument. I am very fond of my
MX, but it is the film which has been shot on it which is my reference
point, not the camera itself.

That's me done :-)

Malcolm