On Dec 11, 2008, at 11:31 PM, David Savage wrote:

It works well here.  Load pretty fast.

I like the camera and lens information on the top, but No EXIF info?

Thanks, Pasvorn. I just through a few pics together for this test. When I

get something fine-tuned I might include EXIF info. Cheers, Christine

EXIF and camera/lens info is of interest to camera geeks. To the average
punter means F.A..

The decision to include this information in a gallery really depends on the
target audience.

I agree. I do not put technical data into web pages on my business website: only title and caption information.

I post technical data only where appropriate to the audience ... photographic equipment forums primarily.

Godfrey