Doug wrote:

On Dec 11, 2008, at 10:16 AM, Mark Roberts wrote:

After a flurry of emails bouncing around the globe and a bit of last-minute html/php coding, Scott Loveless, Bill Robb and I have decided to have a go at producing a PDML photo book. So everyone start going through your shots from this year and pick out your best work!

huh. I dunno if I've taken two good shots this year, but I'll look.

I know you've taken at least two good shots this year.

But for the benefit of everyone else I'll point out that there's no rule that you have to send two shots; you can just submit one photo if you like.