This was taken back in September or October on a lovely mild day.  I
originally edited it in Picassa, and not very successfully at that.
I've just re-edited it in FS, and while not nearly as nice as I think
I could do in PS, I think I'm getting better at using the freebie
software:

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.com/2008/10/vespa-in-little-italy.html

Yet another scooter shot for my collection.  I really like their
expressions:  He's taking his driving so seriously, while she's
obviously having a lot of fun.

Comments welcome.

cheers,
frank