Always adorable!  My own little girl (she's 21) just wandered off to
bed.  Oddly enough, we're be having cinnamon rolls for breakfast, just
as we have for the last 17 years or so.  Could be the last time for a
while.

Enjoy the day, people, and take lots of pictures.

>>> PN Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net> 12/24/2008 11:19 AM >>>

Gracie would like to wish all those who celebrate the day a very Merry

Christmas.
And for those who don't, enjoy your day off!

Paul

follow the directions.

!SIG:49526138182729537815743!