Jack, I like the extra foreground, but the new color just seems to intense for the scene. I'd say the second framing with just a small increase in color from the first shot would pretty much get it done - for this particular point of view. Keep that barn in check...

LF

Jack Davis escreveu:
actual appearance and given it more foreground. I, also, roughly cloned in the
bottom edge with dead grass to cover the asphalt edge of the roadway.
Early and late sweet light is certainly an option, but I feel this is more
consistent with my impression at the time.

Jack

Any comments gratefully accepted.

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=372

Luiz Felipe