Jeeez Keith, that makes you older than me, by a bunch...

On Jan 13, 2009, at 16:03 , keith_w wrote:

Bill Owens wrote:
Out local media is reminding me of Dave's recent post about the
Toronto "blizzard". We're expecting lows in the upper teens and highs
in the mid to upper 30's and they call this an Arctic invasion.  I
remember living in the Chicago and Indiana area when this would be
considered a heat wave.
Bill

Hah!
In the Winter of '49 I had to stand perimeter 'fence watch' at Great Lakes Naval, and I 'bout froze my little butt off! I learned what the breezes and lake moisture would do, acting together!
From then on, I knew what "bitter cold" really WAS!  :-D

I was born and raised in northern Ohio, a couple of miles from Lake Erie, and I thought I knew what lake weather was all about. I was wrong...

keith whaley

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

http://gallery.me.com/jomac