> Bob W wrote:

> I used to watch it on a Friday evening when we lived in Gibraltar. My
> older
> sibs were away at school, my parents went out for the evening and left
> me to
> babysit my younger brother, so I must have been 10 and it must have
> been
> 1967-8, and I was an avid fan of The Prisoner. I didn't have a clue
> what was
> going on, but I loved the surrealism and weirdness and imagination of
> it
> all. It was many, many years before I met anyone else who'd even heard
> of
> it, let alone seen it.

I must have seen it on its second or third repeat. This has been a very
annoying series to see; I'm sure there are many episodes I've seen many
times and some I've never seen. I think that with the DVD set (I once almost
bought but was out of stock) that there is an episode that didn't get
transmitted? I never saw the very last one and have no idea how it
concluded, if it actually did!

Malcolm