Paul Stenquist wrote:
Thanks Bruce, Marnie, Ken, Dave and all who had a look.
Yes, I think I'm going to re-title it "body language." The woman seems to be defensive and the man anxious to speak. They probably aren't good listeners.
Paul

I think it's a great catch! A few seconds either way might have made it simply an ordinary shot, but this is perfect! You could analyze (rightly or wrongly!) the many elements of the photograph, on and on, and have a field day with it!

I like it!

keith whaley