Doug escribió:
Here's hoping there are no more deaths related to this:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe/01/24/spain.roof.collapse/index.html

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. As you already know, Spain and Southern France have been by unprecedented cyclonic storms, and unfortunately some lives heve been lost, as in the incident reported in your link. The city were I live has been mildly hit, and fortunately only relatively small damage has occurred and nobody has been hurt. Yesterday, as I was walking my dog, I saw a tree fall over an (empty) car and wreck it completely.

Carlos