Mine arrived yesterday.
I can't describe the smile on my face last night from my initial inspection.
I've seen some of the photos before and they're still great. Of the new stuff there are the ones that are totally that person's work and the ones that are surprising. They're _ALL_ Very Good work though. Boy, when we're at our best, we're pretty damned impressive. I'm proud to be included in this thing. I can't wait to proudly show it off to my friends and family.

Thanks ya'll!
Cory

Ken Waller wrote:
Hard to find the right words to describe the annual !

BRAVO !!! to all involved including the photogs, editors, Doug Brewer & Mark Roberts - you've all outdone yourselves.

+ A totally professional presentation by the book publisher, faultless ! Good value for the buck (I have the hard cover image wrap)

+ Awesome organization of the book, images & accompanying verbiage even down to the font used on the cover !. And the cover image (thank you Bong !) and its presentation is a stroke of genius (thank you Mark)!

+ All the photography is absolutely stunning ! Hard to pick favorites, but I can honestly say there are no images that don't belong there.

As you can probably tell I REALLY like the annual !

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f