On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 07:23:10AM +0200, Boris Liberman scripsit:
> I think what Larry, Ken, Paul, Graydon, David and Marnie said made
> sense. I upped a bit of contrast and went sepia with one of LR presets
> that I have on my computer.
>
> http://pentax-ways.blogspot.com/2009/02/peso-2009-0051.html
>
> See if you like this one better.

I think this one gets the colour out of the way of the composition.
Also think it dials down the strangeness of the vegetation (to this
Canadian, anyway) to the point where it's not obtrusive.  Both of these
make it a stronger image from my point of view.

It's a pity the guy sculling can't be convinced to get a dark-hulled
scull or to wear a dark shirt and hat, though.  Drat those uncooperative
passers-by.

-- Graydon