On 2/20/09, Christine  Aguila <cagu...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> I'm so glad Frank responded to this because I accidently deleted the
> original post.  I like it too, Scott, though the background shows up a bit
> bright on my monitor.  Still, I like it--for sure it has strong composition
> to my eye.    Cheers, Christine

Thanks, Christine.  I was standing in the shadow of a large building
shooting toward a building in full sun.  My "street shooting" exposure
method is to make sure the main subject is exposed properly, and screw
everything else.  Sometimes this works.

--
Scott Loveless
Cigarette-free since December 14th, 2008