A friend in Canada just told me that her father is looking for
a telephoto lens longer than 200mm, for night sky photography,
for his Spotmatic-F that he's been using since the 1970s.  And
he hasn't been able to find any.  I suggested that for screwmount
lenses he'll probably have to resort to pawn shops and eBay,
but perhaps there are other likely sources I should mention?

                                        -- Glenn