In a message dated 2/22/2009 3:25:35 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
christ...@skofteland.net writes:
Bruce Walker  wrote:
> Pentax USA has issued a press release on the PDML Photo Annual  ...
>
> http://www.pentaximaging.com/news/197/
>
>  -bmw

Wow... I'm surprised they acknowledged our existence!  :-)

Ditto. On the other hand, they are sort of using us,  aren't they? Heh.

But I do NOT think they should have included Mark's  phone number on the
press release. And, if I was him, I'd get them to take his  phone number out.
ASAP.

Marnie  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.

**************You can't always choose whom you love, but you can choose how
to find them. Start with AOL Personals.