De: Mark Roberts <msrobert...@ysu.edu>
Para: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Enviado: martes, 24 de febrero, 2009 14:43:06
Asunto: PDML Photo Annual Premium Paper version

I received my "Premium Paper" version of The Book a couple of days ago. First
of all, the book in noticeably heavier and thicker than the standard version.
Not a lot, but enough to notice. The difference in the "look" of the paper is
less obvious.

So it's definitely nicer, but I'm undecided as to whether it's worth the extra
$5.00. I'm glad I have one copy in Premium Paper, so perhaps that's the bottom
line: If you buy several, it's worth paying the extra for one premium version,
but if you're strapped for cash, don't worry a lot about missing out if you go
for the standard book.